Assignment #19: It's So Surreal (Part 2)



For my image I began by taking a picture of the scenery. I used a tripod to get a steady shot. Then I placed the camera in front of the tripod. I used photoshop to merge the two images together. I did this buy cropping the scenery photo into a circle at the exact location of the camera in the next photo. I then dragged it into the photo with the camera, and replaced the lens with the photo of scenery. This allowed to camera to blend in with the backgound. I am very happy with the results of my surreal image!

Comments

  1. Nice solution. One part of the assignment was to post your final image then explain what your concept is and how you achieved the end result. Let me know when you have that done please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts